Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Los Gatos Creek on Meridian Street in San Jose
- San Jose, Santa Clara County, California
- Open to traffic
- ; rehabilitated 1949
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 68.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.30694, -121.91389 (decimal degrees)
37°18'25" N, 121°54'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/596249/4129476 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- San Jose West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 37C-280 (California bridge number)
BH 11500 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com