San Pedro Creek Bridge
Slab bridge that carries CA-1 and pedestrian traffic across the San Pedro Creek.
- Slab bridge over San Pedro Creek on CA-1
- Pacifica, San Mateo County, California
- Open to traffic
- The first bridge in this location was built in 1937 as part of the rerouting of CA-1 from Montara to Rockaway Beach. This bridge was later replaced by a wider one in 1956, being removed to make room for this one.
- - Caltrans
Length of largest span: 77.1 ft.
Total length: 140.1 ft.
Deck width: 63.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.59459, -122.50527 (decimal degrees)
37°35'41" N, 122°30'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/543674/4160950 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 35-350 (California bridge number)
BH 92174 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 14, 2021: Added by Anthony J. Schoenduby
- Anthony J. Schoenduby - AnthonySchoenduby63 [at] gmail [dot] com