Caltrain - Henderson Overpass
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in August 2014
BH Photo #292918
Planned to be replaced during the Dumbart
on Railroad Corridor Project.
- 1931 Pony plate girder with decorative abutments
- Menlo Park, San Mateo County, California
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Built 1931 Pony plate girder-Original decorative concrete abutments
- - Caltrain (CALT; JPBX; PJPB)
- Commuter Rail
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pony plate girder with floor beam system
Length of largest span: 110.9 ft.
Total length: 238.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Skew angle
- 45 degrees
- Also called
- Caltrain - Henderson Underpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.47905, -122.17249 (decimal degrees)
37°28'45" N, 122°10'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/573165/4148338 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 35-12 (California bridge number)
BH 62832 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- January 3, 2015: Updated by Brian Smith: January 3, 2015: Corrected bridge name and route number. Brian Smith
- September 3, 2014: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com