Lewis Avenue Bridge
Lewis Ave, Atascadero
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in April 2010
Contemporary bowstring tied through arch with cable suspended concrete road deck.
- Steel through arch bridge over Atascadero Creek on Lewis Avenue
- Atascadero, San Luis Obispo County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 2007
- Bowstring steel tied through arch
Total length: 157.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.48959, -120.66549 (decimal degrees)
35°29'23" N, 120°39'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/711770/3929844 (zone/easting/northing)
- 849 ft. above sea level
- USGS topographic map
- Atascadero, CA
- Inventory number
- BH 44952 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 20, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott