Rio Blanco Road Bridge
- Timber stringer bridge over Telephone Cut on Rio Blanco Road
- San Joaquin County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1953
- Timber stringer bridge.
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 249.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.07237, -121.41711 (decimal degrees)
38°04'21" N, 121°25'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/638840/4215027 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 29C-290 (California bridge number)
BH 69671 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 17, 2015: Added by Erik Hoffman
- Erik Hoffman - norcalroadswebsite [at] gmail [dot] com