11th Street Overpass
Elevation along the north side of the bridge (original structure) looking east.
Photo courtesy of TY Lin International
BH Photo #165884
Built in 1936 as part of State Route 5 and was owned and maintained by the state. Control of the structure was relinquished to the City of Tracy in 1971 following completion of the realignment of State Route 205 bypassing the city.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over UP RR on East 11th Street
- Tracy, San Joaquin County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936; Widened 1960
- - State of California Department of Public Works
- Original: Simple span reinforced concrete "T" girder and simple span steel rolled beam on reinforced concrete bents with timber piles.
Widening: Simple span reinforced concrete "T" girder and simple span steel welded plate girder on reinforced concrete bents and steel piles.
Length of largest span: 81.0 ft.
Total length: 1,440.9 ft.
Deck width: 62.3 ft.
- Skew angle
- 64 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.73961, -121.41032 (decimal degrees)
37°44'23" N, 121°24'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/640066/4178114 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 60 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- CA bridge No. 29C-0126 (California bridge number)
BH 45310 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 7, 2010: Updated by Kevin Pope: Added skew angle, elevation, and CA bridge No.
- May 19, 2010: Added by Kevin Pope