Stanislaus River Bridge (NB)
Stanislaus River Hwy 99 NB San Joaquin Co
No historical elements remain in current bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #228690
Bridge was replaced in 1970 with steel stringer freeway bridge. No historical elements remain at site.
- Concrete Arch
- Ripon, San Joaquin County, California, and Stanislaus County, California
- Built 1948; replaced 1970
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 103.0 ft.
Total length: 1,293.0 ft.
Deck width: 107.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.73000, -121.11000 (decimal degrees)
37°43'48" N, 121°06'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/666551/4177539 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CA 29-13 (California bridge number)
CA 29-13R (California bridge number)
BH 11439 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- March 31, 2012: Updated by Craig Philpott: updated status, added photos
- September 21, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- February 18, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Corrected multiple county data