Stanislaus River Bridge
Stanislaus River Hwy 99 NB San Joaquin Co
No historical elements remain in current bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
Bridge was replaced in 1970 with steel stringer freeway bridge. No historical elements remain at site.
- Concrete Arch
- Ripon, San Joaquin County, California, and Stanislaus County, California
- Built 1948; replaced 1970
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 103.0 ft.
Total length: 1,293.0 ft.
Deck width: 107.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.73000, -121.11000 (decimal degrees)
37°43'48" N, 121°06'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/666551/4177539 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- CA 29-13 (California bridge number)
CA 29-13R (California bridge number)
BH 11439 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- March 31, 2012: Updated by Craig Philpott: updated status, added photos
- September 21, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- February 18, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Corrected multiple county data