Fort Mason Tunnel
Built 1913 to connect the piers with the rail lines at the Embarcadero.
- 1913 Tunnel on San Francisco Bay Railroad
- San Francisco County, California
- - San Francisco Bay Railroad (SFB)
Span length: 1,500.1 ft.
Total length: 1,500.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.80662, -122.42994 (decimal degrees)
37°48'24" N, 122°25'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/550180/4184512 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 34U-6 (California bridge number)
BH 62841 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/1986)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 75.0 (out of 100)
- January 2, 2017: New photos from Dave King
- September 3, 2014: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com