Doyle Drive Bridge
Looking S at East end of structure
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in January 2010
BH Photo #152170
- Deck truss bridge over N1-N101, Lincoln, Crissy on US HIGHWAY 101
- San Francisco, San Francisco County, California
- Demolished 2012-2013.
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 1939, replaced 2012-2013
- - Eaton & Smith
- Steel Pratt Deck Truss
Length of largest span: 134.8 ft.
Total length: 1,521.1 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Hwy 101 Golden Gate approach
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.80198, -122.46364 (decimal degrees)
37°48'07" N, 122°27'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/547217/4183979 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- San Francisco North
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)
- Inventory number
- BH 43873 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 22, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added builder.
- April 17, 2013: New photos from Craig Philpott
- April 16, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: Demolition of this bridge is ongoing.
- September 29, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- February 18, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: corrected truss design
- January 10, 2010: Essay added by Craig Philpott