Quince Street Bridge
Photo taken by Jann Mayer in August 2016
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #369184
This wooden trestle was built to allow easier access to the trolley route along 4th and 5th street.
- Timber stringer bridge over Maple Canyon on Pedestrian walkway
- San Diego, San Diego County, California
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built in 1905
- Timber stringer
Total length: 270.0 ft.
Deck width: 5.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.73663, -117.16174 (decimal degrees)
32°44'12" N, 117°09'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/484846/3622101 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 74296 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 6, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- November 5, 2016: Added by Jann Mayer