Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Mount Helix Drive on Mount Helix Drive
- San Diego County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.76855, -116.98150 (decimal degrees)
32°46'07" N, 116°58'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/501732/3625628 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 57C-376 (California bridge number)
BH 74303 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)