Richmond Street Bridge
- Concrete bridge over Cabrillo Freeway (CA 163) on former Richmond Street
- San Diego, San Diego County, California
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1946-47; bridge and ramp closed to traffic ca. 2002 in provide congestion relief for the Cabrillo Freeway
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 224.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.73693, -117.15587 (decimal degrees)
32°44'13" N, 117°09'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/485395/3622133 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 57-217Z (California bridge number)
BH 74298 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 6, 2016: New Street View added by James Baughn