Meadowbrook Park Bridge
Photo Source: City Council Agenda
BH Photo #452345
News article claims bridge was built in the 1960s, but appears to be older bridge likely moved here. Bridge dimensions are estimate.
- Double-intersection Warren pony truss bridge over Park Creek on Pedestrian Walkway
- San Bernardino, San Bernardino County, California
- Intact but closed to all traffic after damage by fire.
- Future prospects
- Slated for demolition and replacement.
- Double-intersection Warren pony truss
Span length: 55.0 ft.
Total length: 55.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.10428, -117.28622 (decimal degrees)
34°06'15" N, 117°17'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/473600/3773755 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85943 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 17, 2019: New photos from Nathan Holth