Route 66 Shoe Tree Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in November 2009
BH Photo #270356
Known to Route 66 "roadie's" because of the shoe tree. Just east of Roy's Cafe.
- Timber stringer bridge over Cerro Ditch on Nat Trails Hwy (Old Rte 66)
- San Bernardino County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1953
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 9.5 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Also called
- Cerro Ditch Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.55833, -115.73417 (decimal degrees)
34°33'30" N, 115°44'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/616129/3824793 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 54C-275 (California bridge number)
BH 58814 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 16, 2013: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "US 66"