City Creek Bridge (abandoned)
City Creek Bridge abandoned
Looking SE from deck of replacement bridge.
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #183459
Abandoned Pratt Deck Truss across City Creek abandoned in placed during highway alignment change in 1948.
- Pratt deck truss bridge over City Creek on Hwy 330
- Redlands, San Bernardino County, California
- Closed to all traffic
- Future prospects
- Abandoned in place with all approach road destroyed.
- Unknown history replaced by bridge built in 1948.
- Steel Pratt Deck Truss with concrete deck and steel railing.
Span length: 185.0 ft.
Total length: 185.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old City Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.17251, -117.18084 (decimal degrees)
34°10'21" N, 117°10'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/483334/3781298 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Harrison Mountain
- Inventory number
- BH 46690 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 26, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- October 25, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott