Greenspot Road Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in April 2010
BH Photo #163356
Pin-connected, 14-panel Pennsylvania through truss with asphalt covered wood deck
- Through truss bridge over Santa Ana River on Greenspot Road in Highland
- Redlands, San Bernardino County, California
- Open to pedestrians only
- Future prospects
- Being bypassed by a new vehicular bridge. To be preserved in place for pedestrian use on a trail system.
- Built 1912
- - Cambria Steel Co. of Johnstown, Pennsylvania (Iron/Steel Manufacturer)
- Pin-connected, 14-panel Pennsylvania through truss
Length of largest span: 250.0 ft.
Total length: 255.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.5 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.10000, -117.10583 (decimal degrees)
34°06'00" N, 117°06'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/490238/3773248 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 1862 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 54C-368 (California bridge number)
BH 11316 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 20.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 24, 2019: New Street View added by Daniel
- January 27, 2013: Updated by Jann Mayer: Corrected the vertical clearance
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge is being bypassed.
- April 21, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Added photos and design details
- April 11, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott