Guy A West Bridge
Guy A West Bridge Sacramento
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #176139
Suspension pedestrian path bridge. Bridge is purported to be a scale replica of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Wire suspension bridge over American River on American River Bike Trail
- Sacramento, Sacramento County, California
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1968
- - A Teichert & Sons Inc of Sacramento, California (Contractor)
- The Spink Corp of Sacramento, California (Designer)
- U.S. Steel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Fabricator)
- Suspension Bridge pedestrian path.
Length of largest span: 598.0 ft.
Total length: 930.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Also called
- Little Golden Gate Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.56232, -121.42022 (decimal degrees)
38°33'44" N, 121°25'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/637638/4269391 (zone/easting/northing)
- 38 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 46035 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 19, 2014: New Street View added by Luke
- September 5, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott