American River Union Pacific RR East
American Rvr Union Pacific East
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
- Warren through truss bridge over American River on Union Pacific BNSF railroad
- Sacramento, Sacramento County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
- Five span Warren Through Truss with extensive steel and concrete trestle approach across flood plane on North side.
Length of largest span: 204.0 ft.
Total length: 2,244.0 ft. (0.4 mi.)
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.59016, -121.45022 (decimal degrees)
38°35'25" N, 121°27'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/634972/4272436 (zone/easting/northing)
- 49 ft. above sea level
- USGS topographic map
- Sacramento East
- Inventory number
- BH 46034 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 14, 2011: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- September 5, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott