UP - American River Bridge (West)
Union Pacific RR W American River
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #175992
Three span Warren through truss bridge with no visible construction dates.
- Warren through truss bridge over American River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Sacramento, Sacramento County, California
- Open to traffic
- - Carnegie Steel Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Iron/Steel Manufacturer)
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Western Pacific Railroad (WP)
- Subdivided Warren Through Truss
Length of largest span: 202.0 ft.
Total length: 654.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.59307, -121.47334 (decimal degrees)
38°35'35" N, 121°28'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/632953/4272725 (zone/easting/northing)
- 46 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 46033 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 14, 2011: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- September 5, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott