American River H Street Bridge
H Street Sacramento
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #176119
Riveted three span Pratt Through Truss.
- Through truss bridge over American River on H Street in Sacramento
- Sacramento, Sacramento County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1992
- - Pacific Bridge Co. of Oakland, California
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 166.0 ft.
Total length: 965.9 ft.
Deck width: 42.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.1 ft.
- Also called
- Fair Oaks Boulevard Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.56889, -121.42278 (decimal degrees)
38°34'08" N, 121°25'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/637403/4270116 (zone/easting/northing)
- 47 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 24C-76 (California bridge number)
BH 11287 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 20, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Riveted"
- February 27, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added alt name and builder from plaque
- February 22, 2012: New photo from Brian Smith
- September 5, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: added details and photos
- May 26, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Brian Smith - casigns28 [at] outlook [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com