"H" Street Bridge [Map] Through truss double deck Bridge over Sacramento River on SP RRDemolishedbuilt 1895 as first Double Decker Bridge in California Replaced 1912 "I" Street Bridge [Map · Street View] Swing through truss bridge over Sacramento River, carries railroad tracks and "I" Street in West SacramentoOpen to trafficBuilt 1911
Antioch Bridge (1926) [Map] K- through truss lift bridge over San Joaquin River on Route 160Replaced by a new bridgeBuilt 1926 by Aven Hanford and Oscar Klatt, who went on to build the original span of the Carquinez Bridge; Replaced 1978
Antioch Bridge (1978) [Map · Street View] Concrete deck girder bridge over San Joaquin River on CA-160Open to trafficThe current bridge was completed and opened to traffic in 1978. It measures 1.8 miles (2.9 km). It replaced the original structure that was built in 1926 by Aven Hanford and Oscar Klatt, who went on to build the original span of the Carquinez Bridge. CCT - Deer Creek Bridge [Map] Abandoned pony/through plate girder bridge over Deer Creek on Central California Traction Co.AbandonedAbandoned since 1998
Dry Creek Low Bridge [Map] Low water bridge over Dry Creek on RoadIntact but closed to all trafficBuilt unknown year.
Ecklon Bridge [Map] Lost Wire suspension bridge over American River in FolsomCollapsedBuilt 1862 to replace an earlier suspension bridge, collasped in 1892 Fair Oaks Bridge [Map · Street View] Pennsylvania through truss bridge over American River on Bridge StreetOpen to pedestriansBuilt 1907-09 by the Western Bridge and Construction Co.; closed to traffic 1967; rehabilitated for pedestrians in 1973
Fair Oaks Bridge (1901) [Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over American RiverDestroyed by floodBuilt 1901 by the Pacific Construction Co.; washed away by a flash flood in 1907 Figueroa Street Bridge [Map] Stringer slab bridge over Riley Ravine Creek on Figueroa StreetOpen to trafficBuilt in 1916 as one of four county constructed concrete bridges in the Folsom Area build by County Survey Drury D. Butler.
Folsom Powerhouse Canal Bridge [Map · Street View] Bridge over PGE Powerhouse Canal on American River Bike Trail/former Greenback LaneGood condition for ped and bike useBuild in 1916 as part of four bridge built in the area by Sacramento County during a three year period. The others are the Orangevale Bridge, Figeuroa Bridge and the Rainbow Bridge
Folsom Suspension BridgeLost Wire suspension bridge over American River in FolsomCollapsedBuilt 1861, collasped in a flash flood in 1862 Jibboom Street Bridge [Map · Street View] Through truss cantilevered swing bridge over American River on Jibboom Street in SacramentoTechnically open, but subject to frequent sometimes unannounced closuresBuilt 1931; rehabilitated 1969; closed and reopened repeatedly starting in 2018 and still ongoing
Lake Natoma Crossing [Map · Street View] Post-tensioned box girder bridge over Lake Natoma on Folsom-Auburn Road in FolsomOpen to traffic1999, Open to 4 lanes of traffic plus 2 pedestrian walkways
M Street Bridge (1911) [Map] Lost through truss swing bridge over Sacramento River on M StreetReplaced by a new bridgeBuilt 1911, Replaced 1934
M Street Bridge (Temporary) [Map] Lost Pennsylvania through truss bridge over Sacramento River on M StreetReplaced by a new bridgeBuilt 1934 as temporary shoofly for Tower Bridge construction Mormon Island Bridge [Map] Parker through truss bridge over South Fork American River on RoadInundatedBuilt 1908; Inundated ca. 1955
Pioneer Memorial Bridge [Map] Steel stringer bridge over Sacramento River on Interstate 80 Business/US Route 50Open to trafficBuilt 1966; rehabilitated 1971
Rainbow Bridge [Map · Street View] Open spandrel Concrete arch bridge over American River on Greenback Lane in FolsomOpen to trafficBuilt 1917 to replace a truss bridge; rehabilitated 1969
Rio Vista Lift Bridge [Map · Street View] Vertical lift bridge over Sacremento River on CA 12 in Rio VistaOpen to trafficBuilt 1944; Rehabilitated 1960; Span adjacent to the eastern lift tower lost after being struck by the Italian freighter Ilice on January 15, 1967
Robbers' Ravine BridgeBridge over Robbers' Ravine on The Johnny Cash TrailOpen to pedestrians onlyDedicated October 14, 2017
Sacramento-Yolo Bridge [Map] Lost Deck truss swing bridge over Sacramento River on Broad streetDestroyed by disasterBuilt 1858 Destroyed by flood or fire 1869 Southern Pacific Railroad Bridge [Map · Street View] Pratt through truss bridge on Display trainIntact but closed to all trafficBuilt 1884 by Phoenix Bridge Company, originally located near Saugus, later relocated to Tehachapi Creek and later to Danville
SP - Georgiana Slough Bridge [Map] Lost Warren through truss bridge over Georgiana Slough on Southern Pacific RRRemoved but not replacedBuilt 1929; Removed ca. 1980-1983
Tavernor Road Bridge [Map] Steel corrugated culvert bridge over Pasture Creek on Tavernor Road in WiltonOpen to trafficBuilt 1981
Thornton Road Bridge [Map · Street View] Through truss bridge over Mokelumne River on Thornton RoadBridge lost, replaced by new concrete bridgeBuilt 1937; rehabilitated 1950, replaced unknown year Tower Bridge [Map · Street View] Vertical lift bridge over Sacramento River on CA 275 in West SacramentoOpen to trafficBuilt 1934 by George Pollock & Company; Trolley tracks removed from median and converted to vehiclular lanes in 1963
Twin Cities Road Bridge [Map · Street View] Warren through truss Swing bridge over Snodgrass Slough on Twin Cities Road in Walnut GroveBridge is open to all trafficBuilt 1931; rehabilitated 1965; closed 2010, re-opened 2011.
Tyler Island Bridge [Map] Swing bridge over Georgiana Slough on Tyler Island Bridge RoadOpen to trafficBuilt 1940
Walker Bridge [Map · Street View] Pennsylvania through truss bridge over American River on pedestrian trail in FolsomOpen to pedestriansBuilt in 1893 to replace Ecklon Bridge, replaced by the Rainbow Bridge in 1917 and moved to Siskiyou County to cross Klamath River in the 1930s, relocated back to original site in 1998 and reopened April 2000
Yellow Bridge [Map · Street View] Pennsylvania Petit through truss bridge over Cosumnes River on Pedestrian walkwayOpen to pedestriansBuilt 1908