Upper Feeder Pipeline Bridge
Three span steel Pratt through truss carrying pipeline.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Santa Ana River on Upper Feeder Pipeline
- Jurupa Valley, Riverside County, California
- Open to water
- Built 1936; Seismically retrofitted 2015-16
- - Kiewit Corporation of Omaha, Nebraska (Seismic Retrofit)
- Three span Pratt through truss.
Length of largest span: 177.0 ft.
Total length: 1,014.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.96844, -117.44813 (decimal degrees)
33°58'06" N, 117°26'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/458600/3758747 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Riverside West
- 720 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 50165 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 18, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added build date & pipeline name; Noted city ownership; Noted seismic retrofit date
- November 12, 2011: Added by Craig Philpott