UP - Santa Ana River Viaduct
Ten span concrete arch railroad bridge.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Santa Ana River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Riverside, Riverside County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1904
- - E.B. & A.L. Stone Co. of Oakland, California
- - Los Angeles & Salt Lake Railroad (LA&SL; SLR)
- Southern Pacific Railroad (SP)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Concrete closed spandrel arch.
Length of largest span: 101.0 ft.
Total length: 985.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- SP Santa Ana River Viaduct
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.96915, -117.43685 (decimal degrees)
33°58'09" N, 117°26'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/459643/3758821 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Riverside West
- 750 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 50164 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 14, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Railroad"
- June 22, 2013: New photos from Mike Lynch
- January 27, 2013: New photos from Jann Mayer
- January 13, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "HAER documented", "Union Pacific Railroad"
- November 12, 2011: Added by Craig Philpott
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Trainweb link - Photos and description
- HAER CA-123 - Union Pacific Railroad Bridge, Spanning Santa Anna River, west of Riverside, Riverside, Riverside County, CA
- Jann Mayer - jannmayer [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mike Lynch - lynch3212 [at] wavecable [dot] com