UP - Rocklin Bridge
Rocklin Railroad Bridge
MS Bing image
Photo submitted by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #210824
Pratt Through Truss railroad bridge.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Antelope Creek and UP BNSF Railroad on UP BNSF Railroad
- Rocklin, Placer County, California
- Open to traffic
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pratt Through Truss with trestle approach spans
Length of largest span: 124.0 ft.
Total length: 372.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.79999, -121.23117 (decimal degrees)
38°47'60" N, 121°13'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/653601/4296067 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 251 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numer
- BH 49429 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 16, 2014: New Street View added by Luke
- August 27, 2011: Added by Craig Philpott