South Yuba River Bridge
S Fork Yuba River
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in August 2010
BH Photo #172389
Open spandrel concrete deck arch.
- Concrete arch bridge over South Yuba River now used as pedestrian walk
- Nevada County, California
- Pedestrian traffic only, replaced by new bridge
- Future prospects
- Preserved next to replacement bridge.
- Built 1921
- Open-spandrel concrete deck arch.
Length of largest span: 129.9 ft.
Total length: 191.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.29833, -121.08833 (decimal degrees)
39°17'54" N, 121°05'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/664843/4351625 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Nevada City
- 1203 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- CA 17P-5 (California bridge number)
BH 11227 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 10, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- January 9, 2017: New Street View added by Luke
- September 25, 2013: New Street View added by Larry Matthews
- October 8, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- August 8, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: corrected status, added photos