Valley View Street Bridge
NBI states bridge is iron arch as opposed to steel, but also gives construction date as 1981. Doesn't seem overwhelmingly believable, but given the lack of sources with countering information, I'll leave it for now.
- Iron arch bridge over Sulphur Creek on Valley View Street
- Saint Helena, Napa County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1981
- Iron deck arch
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.49447, -122.46998 (decimal degrees)
38°29'40" N, 122°28'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/546220/4260812 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1982)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 21C-112 (California bridge number)
BH 85428 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 5, 2019: New Street View added by Erik Hoffman
- Erik Hoffman - norcalroadswebsite [at] gmail [dot] com