Cuvaison Estate Stone Bridge
Cuvaison Estate Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #179480
Partially collapsed stone arch bridge on abandoned roadway.
- Abandoned stone arch bridge over Carneros Creek tributary on abandoned road
- Napa County, California
- Unknown history
- Stone arch bridge with rubble filled approaches
Length of largest span: 5.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.25526, -122.34382 (decimal degrees)
38°15'19" N, 122°20'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/557411/4234340 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 46330 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 26, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott