Main Street Bridge
Main St bridge over Napa Creek
East side of bridge.
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in August 2009
- Stone arch bridge over Napa Creek on Main Street in Napa
- Napa, Napa County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1860; rehabilitated 1985
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.30000, -122.28583 (decimal degrees)
38°17'60" N, 122°17'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/562446/4239342 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- CA 21C-44 (California bridge number)
BH 11201 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 36.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- August 23, 2009: New photos from Craig Philpott