San Lucas Road Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in April 2010
BH Photo #162558
Mixed design, four Warren through truss spans and two Pratt through truss spans.
- Mixed type truss bridge over Salinas River on San Lucas Road in San Lucas
- Monterey County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915; rehabilitated 1960
- Four Subdivided Warren Through truss spans and two Pratt pin connected Through truss spans
Length of largest span: 130.9 ft.
Total length: 870.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.6 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Lockwood San Lucas Road bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.11697, -121.02749 (decimal degrees)
36°07'01" N, 121°01'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/677525/3998723 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Espinosa Canyon
- 348 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 44C-7 (California bridge number)
BH 11185 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 11.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 17, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: added photos and refined design description
- March 13, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Updated design and added street view