Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wolf Creek on FR 62
- Mono County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1979; rehabilitated 1988
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 33.8 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.36133, -119.55501 (decimal degrees)
38°21'41" N, 119°33'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/276765/4248997 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pickel Meadow
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)
- Inventory number
- BH 11162 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com