Pit River Bridge
Pitt River Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in August 2010
BH Photo #174272
Pratt Pony Truss bridge. Riveted design.
- Pony truss bridge over Pit River on CR 75
- Modoc County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1968
- Riveted Pratt Pony Truss.
Span length: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Also called
- Road 75 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.48156, -120.64007 (decimal degrees)
41°28'54" N, 120°38'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/697028/4594905 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rattlesnake Butte
- 4337 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 3C-91 (California bridge number)
CA 03C-91 (California bridge number)
BH 11158 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 11, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Riveted"
- August 25, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: refined design and added photos
- June 22, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: corrected location