Old Bridges Creek Bridge
Bridge originally built around 1937. Replaced when the curves on U.S. Route 101 were straightened in 1980. The location can be easily seen from the road as on both sides are parallel turn offs that lead to nowhere. It was also located on Pre-1964 Legislative Route 1.
- Lost Bridge over Bridges Creek on Old U.S. Route 101 (former LRN 1)
- Mendocino County, California
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1937 for around $16,000. Removed in 1980 when U.S. Route 101 was rerouted on a less twisty route. Located on pre-1964 LRN 1.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90745, -123.75319 (decimal degrees)
39°54'27" N, 123°45'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/435621/4417756 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84989 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 19, 2019: New Street View added by Anthony J. Schoenduby
- Anthony J. Schoenduby - AnthonySchoenduby63 [at] gmail [dot] com