McCoy Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #206297
Timber stringer trestle Bridge
- Timber stringer bridge over Mc Coy Creek on State Route 271
- Mendocino County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1957
- Timber trestle design with steel stringer sub-unit supporting upper trestle components.
Length of largest span: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 226.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Also called
- Mc Coy Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95399, -123.77581 (decimal degrees)
39°57'14" N, 123°46'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/433732/4422938 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 618 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- CA 10-36 (California bridge number)
BH 49258 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- January 8, 2018: New Street View added by Dave King
- July 31, 2011: Added by Craig Philpott