Hopland Russian River Bridge
Hopland Russian River
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in January 2010
NBI data for this bridge lists construction year as 1940, builders year on bridge abutment is stamped 1939.
- Steel stringer bridge over Russian River on State Route 175
- Mendocino County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 107.9 ft.
Total length: 600.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.97139, -123.10667 (decimal degrees)
38°58'17" N, 123°06'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/490759/4313607 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CA 10-45 (California bridge number)
BH 43996 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 69.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- September 18, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- January 31, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott