Hopland Russian River Bridge
Hopland Russian River
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in January 2010
BH Photo #153935
NBI data for this bridge lists construction year as 1940, builders year on bridge abutment is stamped 1939.
- Steel stringer bridge over Russian River on State Route 175
- Mendocino County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 107.9 ft.
Total length: 600.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.97139, -123.10667 (decimal degrees)
38°58'17" N, 123°06'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/490759/4313607 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CA 10-45 (California bridge number)
BH 43996 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 69.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- September 18, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- January 31, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott