The only triple-arched masonry bridge in Yosemite Valley, the Ahwahnee Bridge is characteristic of the National Park Service's "rustic style" of architecture.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Merced River on Mirror Lake Trail
- Mariposa County, California
- Open to pedestrians/bicyclists only
- Built 1928
- Three-span closed-spandrel arch with stone facing
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 133.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.74408, -119.57319 (decimal degrees)
37°44'39" N, 119°34'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/273278/4180538 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Half Dome
- Inventory numers
- CA 40U-18 (California bridge number)
BH 55938 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 30, 2013: Added by James Baughn
- HAER CA-100 - Ahwahnee Bridge, Spanning Merced River on service road, Yosemite Village, Mariposa County, CA