Mill Crossing Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #222443
Although this bridge truss webs appears to be modular panels, is not a Bailey Truss. Once assembled, it follows the pattern of a warren with verticals. Each panel, however, is missing a diagonal.
- Deck truss bridge over Lagunitas Creek on Mill Crossing
- Marin County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Steel Deck truss assembled from modular panels
Length of largest span: 71.0 ft.
Total length: 112.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.02893, -122.74210 (decimal degrees)
38°01'44" N, 122°44'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/522633/4209055 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- San Geronimo
- Inventory numbers
- CA 27P-2 (California bridge number)
BH 11085 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 46.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- June 14, 2017: Updated by Fmiser: added category
- June 12, 2017: Updated by Fmiser: removed "bailey" as truss design.
- September 28, 2013: New photo from Craig Philpott
- December 26, 2011: Updated by Craig Philpott: added photos, refined design.
- June 6, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Fmiser - fmiser [at] gmail [dot] com