Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Chiquito Creek on Little Shuteye Peak Road (FR 6S01)
- Madera County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952; rehabilitated 1974
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.41350, -119.38499 (decimal degrees)
37°24'49" N, 119°23'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/288931/4143414 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic
- Inventory number
- BH 11074 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com