Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Lewis Creek on Bass Lake Road in Oakhurst
- Madera County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933; rehabilitated 1970
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 58.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.36583, -119.62889 (decimal degrees)
37°21'57" N, 119°37'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/267195/4138699 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1976)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 41C-71 (California bridge number)
BH 11068 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 80.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com