Millard Creek Dam
This is actually a dam or sluice gate which was used as part of a surface water diversion further up stream. It just happens to also carry a road over the top. It is not currently in use as a diversion so its only purpose is as a bridge.
- Stone culvert bridge over MIllard Creek on North Arroyo Blvd.
- Pasadena, Los Angeles County, California
- Open to pedestrians
- Build as part of a surface water diversion
- - Pasadena Water Division
- It is actually a dam or sluice gate that also happens to carry a road.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.20470, -118.16582 (decimal degrees)
34°12'17" N, 118°09'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/392595/3785467 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Lowe
- Inventory number
- BH 48231 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 23, 2011: Added by David Kimbrough