Goodrich Creek Bridge - Hwy 36
Goodrich Creek Bridge - built 1929
Goodrich Creek Bridge sign looking east
Photo taken by Mike Lynch in May 2013
BH Photo #254968
Large culvert box type large bridge that is unremarkable except for it's early construction date and long service. State Hwy. 36 Bridge #7-48 on milemarker 7.28.
- Concrete culvert bridge over Goodrich Creek on State Hwy 36, Lassen County
- Lassen County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built by state and continued in use with some modifications to guard rails since 1929
- - California Division of Highways
- Concrete culvert
Length of largest span: 8.5 ft.
Total length: 25.5 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.32922, -120.93133 (decimal degrees)
40°19'45" N, 120°55'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/675736/4466352 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Westwood East
- Inventory number
- BH 56417 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 5, 2013: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- May 30, 2013: Added by Mike Lynch
- Mike Lynch - lynch3212 [at] wavecable [dot] com
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com