Mono Hot Springs Bridge
I have zero info on this bridge, found a picture on FB and was given a location. Unsure as to proper name, can't find anything for the names I tried.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over South Fork San Joaquin River on Edison Lake Road
- Fresno County, California
- Open to traffic
- Bailey pony truss
Length of largest span: 122.1 ft.
Total length: 123.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Also called
- Edison Lake Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.32641, -119.01344 (decimal degrees)
37°19'35" N, 119°00'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/321610/4132984 (zone/easting/northing)
- 6560 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 82422 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 5, 2019: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Clarifications (design/name/location)
- July 31, 2018: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: added NBI data
- July 31, 2018: New Street View added by Daniel