Dinkey Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in April 2013
BH Photo #252728
Single lane, Steel Pratt Pony truss with wood deck.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Dinkey Creek on Sycamore Springs Road
- Fresno County, California
- Steel Pratt pony truss
Span length: 115.0 ft.
Total length: 115.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Also called
- Trimmer Springs Road Bridge
Sycamore Springs Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.90346, -119.12289 (decimal degrees)
36°54'12" N, 119°07'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/310862/4086267 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Patterson Mountain
- 1275 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 56015 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 21, 2013: Updated by Craig Philpott: Added photos
- April 13, 2013: Added by Craig Philpott