Photo taken by Craig Philpott in April 2013
BH Photo #252725
Bailey Truss single lane bridge
- Bailey pony truss bridge over Kings River on Trimmer Springs Road
- Fresno County, California
- Open to traffic
- Bailey pony truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 152.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Also called
- Trimmer Springs Road Bridge
Kings River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.87109, -119.13107 (decimal degrees)
36°52'16" N, 119°07'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/310053/4082691 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Luckett Mountain
- 1023 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 56075 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 2, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- October 3, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- April 21, 2013: Added by Craig Philpott