Jose Basin Road Bridge
Jose Basin Rd
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in April 2013
BH Photo #252697
Bailey deck truss. Truss components appear to be re-used in this location. Bridge concrete foundations are place North of historical foundations of previous bridge at same location.
- Deck truss bridge over Bald Mill Creek on Jose Basin Road in Auberry
- Fresno County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Bailey deck truss
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.10500, -119.45250 (decimal degrees)
37°06'18" N, 119°27'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/282068/4109335 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 2756 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 42C-264 (California bridge number)
BH 10875 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 21, 2013: Updated by Craig Philpott: added photos