Hells Delight Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in June 2013
BH Photo #255516
Modern steel stringer bridge with concrete deck and support structure. Concrete cracking and decay at very high level on edges of road bed and faces of support columns.
- Steel stringer bridge over Silver Fork American River on Hells Delight Road
- El Dorado County, California
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer concrete deck
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 124.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Also called
- Silver Fork Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.73031, -120.24201 (decimal degrees)
38°43'49" N, 120°14'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/739743/4290461 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Tragedy Spring
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 56479 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 4, 2013: Added by Craig Philpott