Consumnes Mine Bridge
Photo taken by Mark Yashinsky
License: Released into public domain
BH Photo #447037
This bridge has an unusual deck: Instead of the deck planks being placed crossways, they are laid out in a diagonal fashion.
- Deck plate girder bridge over North Fork Consumnes River on Consumnes Mine Road
- El Dorado County, California
- Bridge reopened following repairs for a collapsed abutment in Jan 2017 flood.
- Built 1965, damaged by flood 2017, reopened 2018
- Wood-decked, single-lane deck girder bridge.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.66895, -120.53313 (decimal degrees)
38°40'08" N, 120°31'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/714617/4282928 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sly Park
- 3230 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 68030 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 5, 2019: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Reopened
- June 15, 2015: Added by Erik Hoffman