30 Milestone Tract Bridge
has an image. I know NBI shows it as built 2004, which I guess could be correct but surprises me.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over South Fork American River on 30 Milestone Tract Dr
- El Dorado County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 2004
- Bailey pony truss
Length of largest span: 139.4 ft.
Total length: 140.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.76394, -120.33741 (decimal degrees)
38°45'50" N, 120°20'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/731340/4293948 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 83796 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 17, 2018: Added by Daniel