Hangtown Creek Bridge
El Dorado County, California's Bridges: Clay Street Bridge across Hangtown Creek
Photo taken by Mark Yashinsky
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA)
View this photo at bridgeofweek.com
BH Photo #347752
Proposal for roundabout at Clay and Main being discussed. If approved, bridge may be bypassed.
- Concrete arch bridge over Hangtown Creek on Clay Street in Placerville
- Placerville, El Dorado County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.72944, -120.79642 (decimal degrees)
38°43'46" N, 120°47'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/691546/4289058 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 25C-117 (California bridge number)
BH 10866 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 30, 2016: Photo imported by Dave King