Sites Lodoga Road Bridge
Sites Lodoga Bridge
Photo courtesy of Gene Russell, Wagon Wheels, Colusi County Historical Society
Photo submitted by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #220199
Nice example of a Queenpost pony...probably dates from around 1910.
- Abandoned pratt pony truss bridge over Grapevine Creek on Old Sites Lodoga Road
- Colusa County, California
- Future prospects
- Bridge in danger of being flooded under Sites Reservoir.
- Unknown construction date, bypassed in 1971.
- Pin Connected Pratt pony truss, steel truss.
Length of largest span: 36.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Also called
- Grapevine Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.35416, -122.40061 (decimal degrees)
39°21'15" N, 122°24'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/551643/4356251 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 537 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 50161 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 8, 2018: New photos from Craig Philpott
- November 12, 2015: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Bridge in danger due to Sites Reservoir project
- November 12, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added Queenpost pony truss type.
- November 12, 2011: Added by Craig Philpott