Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Lurline Creek on Lurline Road
- Colusa County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.21861, -122.22111 (decimal degrees)
39°13'07" N, 122°13'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/567237/4341325 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 15C-111 (California bridge number)
BH 10841 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com